Our Commitment to Personal Data and Privacy
We respect the right to your privacy and comply with all laws and regulations that are applicable with respect to personal data protection.
1. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is data that can be linked to or related to an identified or identifiable individual.
2. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED BY RAINBOW HEALTHCARE SERVICES LTD?
We collect personal data when you sign up for applying for a job on our recruitment website or through our recruitment apps.
- Identification data, such as your name, title, marital status, photograph (uploaded on your app as part of the job application process), date of birth, identity documents e.g. drivers licence, passport, biometric card or residence permit, national identity card and/or tax identification reference), and national insurance number.
- We also collect data such as your email address, home phone number, next of kin details, mobile phone or other phone number only for contact purposes.
- Electronic data, which includes the IP address used to access our website, mobile app, type of browser, activity when you log on to our website.
We also receive personal data, such as identity and contact information from third parties that support us with specific processes for employment, such as records correction, fraud prevention, employment reference checks, Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) and HMRC. We combine this data with the other personal data we collect directly about also for employment compliance checks to ensure our records are accurate and up-to-date.
3. HOW DOES RAINBOW HEALTHCARE SERVICES LTD USE PERSONAL DATA?
We use personal data to process your job applications requests and transactions and to inform you about agency opportunities we think will be of interest to you.
The specific purposes for which we process your personal data are set out below:
- To process your agency job application processes for you.
- To provide opportunities that we may have, to submit your work time sheets through our mobile app, uploading your compliance documents and other checks.
- To respond to queries or complaints from you, including if you contact our Recruitment team.
- To communicate with you about your experience with us and to give feedback on our site Twitter or Facebook pages.
- Complying with legal obligations, including our HMRC tax obligations, Home Office right to work issues, prevention of fraud and money laundering under UK law related to, for instance, taxation, money-laundering and terrorism financing and consumer protection law)
- Analysing your usage of our website in order to improve the service we provide to you.
- For internal management purposes, including resource allocation, planning, policy development, quality improvement, auditing, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- To investigate and prevent fraudulent or illegal activities and protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Rainbow Healthcare Services, our customers, employees or the public in general.
4. HOW DOES RAINBOW HEALTHCARE SERVICES LTD SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We do not share personal data about you with third parties except as follows:
- Our Service Providers
We share personal data with companies that perform services for us (e.g. hospitals, nursing homes, NHS and places where your work placements occur).
- Third-Party Suppliers
We also share your personal data with other companies that we partner with to provide recruitment and employment work checks and compliance. We are not held responsible for any additional information that you will provide directly to third parties and we encourage you to familiarise yourself with their privacy and security policies before disclosing any additional personal data to them.
- Fraud Control
Rainbow Healthcare Services Ltd works with other service providers that share a limited amount of personal data for fraud control purposes, such as ID checks, HMRC, DBS checks etc.
- Compliance with Legislation
We disclose personal data when we are legally authorised or required to do so to comply with applicable law or legal process (including requests from authorities and courts) in order to respond to claims (including inquiries by you in connection with your healthcare practice or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the people, patients and clients you look after.
- Corporate Transfers
Personal data may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger or sale of company business.
We also share personal data with third parties, other than those described above, when we have obtained your consent to do so.
5. HOW DOES RAINBOW HEALTHCARE SERVICES LTD PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
We have instituted administrative, technical and physical measures in place to protect personal data from loss, damage, alteration, unauthorised access or destruction whilst under our care.
6. HOW LONG DOES RAINBOW HEALTHCARE SERVICES LTD RETAIN PERSONAL DATA?
Rainbow Healthcare Services Ltd will retain your personal data for as long as necessary in order to achieve the purposes for which such data was collected, unless if there is need for a longer retention period as required under applicable law.
7. WHAT PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE WHEN YOU VISIT THE WEBSITE?
With respect to certain limitations and exceptions, you have some legal rights in relation to the processing of your personal data and this includes:
- Right to obtain information: You have the right to request information about how your personal data is processed.
- Right of access: You have the rights to requesting the access to, or a copy of the personal data that we process about you.
- Right of rectification: You also have the right to request that we rectify, correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we have processed about you.
- Right of erasure: You have the right to request that we erase or delete personal data about you provided that it is legal to do so.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have rights to request that we may restrict the processing of your personal data, so that we may store such data but not process it no further.
- Right to data retrieving or portability: You have the right for us to provide the personal data which you provided to us in a commonly used and structured machine-readable format in order for you to forward this to other controllers.
- Right to revoke your consent: If our processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the legal right to revoke such consent whenever you want.
- Right to complaint: You have the right to file a complaint regarding our data protection practices. You can do this by contacting The Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk).
To exercise these rights, please email us at [email protected].
8. USE OF THE WEBSITE BY CHILDREN
All under 18s cannot use this website. Please ensure that children under 18 do not log in on this site.
10. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS