Registration– Important Info
All registrants must have previous experience to qualify for placement or must undergo comprehensive training and orientation prior to being placed. All training needs will be assessed at interview level and all legal prerequisites fulfilled before any offer of placement.
Registrants must provide:-
- NMC pin number ( in the case of nurses)
- Proof of right to work in the United Kingdom (if required)
- Positive Identity (with photo) e.g. passport or driving licence
- National Insurance card ( or proof thereof)
- 2 Passport size photos
- DBS checks (formerly CRB) which we will do for you at a standard charge.
- 2 Contactable professional references.
Most placements will require the following training depending on the post:-
- Moving & Handling
- Basic care Training
- Fire Safety training
- Learning disability
- Protection of Vulnerable and Children adults
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or Intermediate Life support (ILS)
- The Care Certificate
Need a job?
RGN’s, Health care assistants, Support Workers, Carers, Live – carers, Live – in – Nurses, Mental Health Nurses, Midwives, Theatre Nurses, Endoscopy Nurses.
Please go to Services on the menu and download a form.
Registrants providing a valid traceable certificates issued within 12 months must ensure that these comply with agency and clients requirements or will need to do our internal / external training. This will be managed by the recruiting team at interview / application stage.
For Job Application form – Please download here.
We will need to do a DBS check for you as appropriate to type of job placement.
After your interview, we will then contact your preferred contactable professional references of whom one must be your current or last employer. We will keep you updated as to the progress and once all this is achieved and your NMC pin is verified with NMC (as for nurses), we will then be ready to take your availability for induction, orientation and placement. Please note that as a quality and safety measure; we do ask our clients to provide proof of orientation of establishment on all first placements and these need to be signed and returned with the first time sheet for processing of your first pay.
- Health Care Assistants
- Live In Carers
- Carers’ Domicilliary Care
- Endoscopy Nurses
- Theatre Nurses
- Recovery Nurses
- Critical Care nurses
- Support Workers
- Carers Personal Assistants
- Live-in Nurses